Genre: Literature & Fiction
Comments:I absolutely loved this book. I felt that Jodi captured the emotions and thought processes of a rape victim perfectly and I totally related to what she had to say about parenthood. The figures quoted were a little alarming. Why bother going through the terrible trauma of a court case when only just over 16% of offenders wind up going to gaol?
- In new novel, Jodi Picoult tackles the horrors of the Holocaust (theglobeandmail.com)
- On the Bookshelf: ‘Lone Wolf’ by Jodi Picoult (quietmemories.wordpress.com)
- Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer (bookjourney.wordpress.com)
- Why Jodi Picoult Deserves Praise From The Special Needs Community. (lifeintheblueridges.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (confessionsofatwentiesgirl.com)
- 50 Shades as Fan Fiction: An Author’s View (madisonian.net)