1. What is the thing in life you are most proud of accomplishing? Being with hubby for thirteen years.
2. What is the wildest thing you have ever done? Had sex on the front porch of my MIL’s house.
3. Who or what is your first thought in the morning? “I want to go back to sleep!”
4. What’s the most unusual item that you have ever just found? One week, we had someone break in and pinch all our money. I was stressing big time about paying rent and buying food, so I took a walk to clear my head. On the way up the hill, I found $50, then on the way back down I found another $50. I then walked up to the payphone to arrange some food from a charity, whereupon I found $100. There was no ID and noone around, so I kept this money to pay my rent.
5. What’s the one thing you would really like to tell someone but you can’t? I don’t know.
7. Has there ever been a love in your life that you wished you had never let go? No
9. If someone gave you $1 million dollars (an anonymous donation), what would you do with the money? Buy a house, a couple of harleys and some furniture. Then invest the rest (if there’s any left…lol).
11. What is your favorite way to spend free time when you have it? Reading.
16. If you could meet ONE person on your friends list that you’ve never met before, who would it be? Ghost Bear
17. If you could meet one person, alive or dead, and spend 3 hours with them, who would it be? Elton John.
18. If someone gave you 500 dollars, but the catch was you had to use it all frivolously, what would you do? Buy books.
19. When you went to high school, did you attend a large high school and have a large class or was it a small school? Average.
20. What was the last piece of clothing you bought and why? Stockings because I thought I was going back to work.
23. Do you lurk on your Instant Messenger to avoid people you don’t want to talk to? No
24. If you could take on any profession for a day… what would it be and why? CEO of Microsoft because I just may earn enough to put a deposit on a house!
26. Anything you don’t have the strength, skill or nerve to do, but you’ve dreamt/had a passing fancy about doing? Writing a bestseller.
28. If you sing in your car…do you stop when someone pulls up along side you? No I dance too (oh I dont drive though lol
29. Would you go into outer space if given the chance? Probably not – I’m afraid of heights. Flying in a plane is traumatic enough!
32. Metal or ink? Ink
33. Tell us something about yourself that most people do not know. I want another child.
35. Name one friend from your past that you have lost contact with that you would like to be re-connected with. Karen Priscott.