I spoke to Earth on phone last night. He is very depressed which is understandable. What has me worried
though, is that he stated that he’d not had anything to eat or drink since the day before because he “doesn’t deserve it”. I told him he has to eat and drink. That even if he didn’t want to do it for himself, he should do it for his children and for me. I asked to speak to the person he’s staying with, but he refused to hand over the phone. I called my mum and she tried to call him but it went straight to voice mail. I’ve been ringing around trying to track down the number of the guy he’s staying with, but no success so far. I told Earth I would call him every night. I am terrified of what will happen if he doesn’t at least drink some water. And he can’t go without food until the 15th, which is when his court date is. I even tried to tell the CSO officer and, while she pretended to sympathise, her voice said she didn’t give a shit and the mental health unit won’t do anything unless he is suicidal. I just don’t know what else I can do.
- CPS demands witness statement from dog (thesun.co.uk)
- CPS an investigation into the business of legal kidnapping (donnellyjustice.me)
- Did ‘target culture’ in the police and CPS drive the tragic case of Frances Andrade? (telegraph.co.uk)
- CPS is TERRORISM by Government. (donnellyjustice.wordpress.com)
- Child Protective Services-CPS-False Accusations – Family Rights v. Child Welfare Services (towardchange.wordpress.com)
What are your thoughts?