Yesterday, I was empanelled on a jury for the first time in my life, though I still haven’t really seen much lol.
We got sent home early yesterday because the judge had other court matters to attend to and we got sent home early today cos the defence barrister is sick. Where else can you earn $100 for sitting around chatting for an hour and a half?
- New balanced jury pools causing Georgia courts problems (jacksonville.com)
- SC robo-call warns people of jail over jury duty (wcnc.com)
- Getting Out Of Jury Duty Is Easier Than You Think (businessinsider.com)
- How To Get Out Of Jury Duty (mademan.com)
- Nova Scotia judge tells no-shows that jury duty is a ‘privilege’ (theglobeandmail.com)
What are your thoughts?