My jury check finally arrived – Yaay! It cleared this week, so I have been spending, spending, spending.
The first thing I bought was a Wii. It will technically belong to me to avoid any arguments, but I really bought it for the munchkins.
Under strict orders to keep the rest for myself, I used some for a twelve month subscription to Fortean Times. I also pre-purchased tickets for Butterfly and myself to see Harry Potter on July 18.
I still have a little money left and I’m having trouble deciding what to spend it on. There is so much I want but so much the kids and home needs! I have so much difficulty spending money on myself – it’s like my brain freezes.
- Harry Potter Readalong: Catching Up! (homebetweenpages.com)
- Wii Games and Accessories Q and A (datumart.com)
- Alert: Jury Duty Scam (fox17online.com)
- Men on juries judge obese women more harshly (sunnewsnetwork.ca)
- Well Done, Washington! Your Stupid New Rules Have Made Banks Refuse To Serve Poor People (businessinsider.com)