As some of you may know, it was my 32nd birthday on the 13th. As usual, we waited for the weekend to celebrate, so we had our celebration tonight. Earth made and decorated a delicious chocolate mudcake – it looked too good to eat, but I did my best 😉
I got lots of pressies, many of which I had asked for. I did pretty well, actually. This years tally – ‘Littlest Pet Shop’ Wii game, a box of coco-pops, black nail polish (and nail polish remover), a small porcelain turtle, some photo frames, ‘Empire Records‘ DVD (this is one of my favourite movies – I used to have it on video but I no longer own a vhs recorder and I’ve wanted the DVD for the longest time), a chocolate scented candle (a play on my request for chocolate lol), a toblerone and a gym towel. Nice haul, eh?
Best of all was sitting down to a delicious meal of Moroccan Lamb and watching ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix‘ with my family. Plus being allowed to relax and call the shots all day lol.
- Damn right, I’ll eat my birthday cake (takecomfortproject.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birthday Mr O with a Chocolate Cake baked by Miss O 1 (teamoyeniyi.com)
- How to Make a Beautiful Chocolate Bow (chocolatedecorating.com)
- Happy 32th Birthday, Joseph Gordon-Levitt! A Look At His Most Fabulous Red Carpet Looks! [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- 32 (whimsicalwhimsies.com)