A German company has invented a marvelous new bikini that disappears once a girl puts it on and takes a swim.
The sexy swimsuit disappears by dissolving in water, leaving a woman completely nude and embarrassed. The sexy black swimsuit looks like a real bikini, feels like a real bikini and fits like a real bikini. The only difference is it’s made from a material that completely melts away after a few seconds in water.
Named the “Get Naked Bikini,” the item is being marketed as the ultimate form of revenge for recently-dumped dudes. The bikini has upset women’s rights groups, with one campaigner, Rosmarie Zapfl, saying, “It is an absolute insult to women that this has been invented.”
It sounds like Ms. Zapfl needs a gift to calm her down. May we suggest a new bikini?
- Warning – Beware Of Older Bikini Swimsuits (thebikinipolice.com)
- In the Swim! Swimwear Styles to Suit You (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Secrets of the Swimsuit: Sports Illustrated’s First-Ever Beauty and Style Guide (abullseyeview.com)
- Add some bling to your swimwear wardrobe with Swimwear Accessories (thebikinipolice.com)
- Look: The 70 Wildest And Most Risque Celebrity Swimsuits (celebuzz.com)
- Celebrating the BikiniCelebrating the Bikini (kjmmyblog.wordpress.com)