Synopsis:No Melting Allowed
Jaclyn used to lived [sic] with her aunt Greta in Chicago. But not anymore. They’ve moved to a place called Sherpia. It’s a tiny village on the edge of the Arctic Circle.
Jaclyn can’t believe she’s stuck out in Nowheresville. No movie theatres. No malls. No nothing. Plus, there’s something really odd about the village.
At night there are strange howling noises. And in front of every house there’s a snowman. A creepy snowman with a red scarf. A deep scar on his face. And a really evil smile…
Genre:Easy Chapter Book
Butterfly, age 10: It was good. I really liked the mystery of it.
Annelise, age 7: I enjoyed it.
Mum: I generally enjoy Goosebumps books but this one was just too predictable. My kids liked it, but I didn’t.
- 10 Curious Facts About Your Favorite Childhood Authors (listverse.com)
- Police: Have you seen UHP’s missing snowman? (fox13now.com)
- Winter Wonderland: Winter, Right Down to the Snowman! (labeldaddy.com)
- Story Time: Childrenâs Book Authors Remember Their Favorite Books (abullseyeview.com)
- Ermahgerd! R. L. Stine Talks Gersberms (mashable.com)