Synopsis:Harry is waiting in Privet Drive. The Order of the Phoenix is coming to escort him safely away without Voldemort and his supporters knowing – if they can. But What will Harry do then? How can he fulfil the momentous and seemingly impossible task that Professor Dumbledore has left him?
Butterfly, age 11: I liked this book because it had lots of action. It was really interesting. I liked how the ending showed how everyone turned out as the got older.
Mum: The gripping finale in the Harry Potter series, this book is by far the darkest. There are a few shocks still in store but there are still a few laughs. This book is worth reading just to see Hermione say “Merlin’s Pants”. As can be expected in a war, there are more deaths in store and to balance things out, there is a new baby. In this book we learn a lot more about Dumbledore and Snape and their motivations.
My only disappointment with this book was the ending. I felt that it was thrown together in a slipshod manner and left more questions than it answered.
- Harry Potter 101: Everything You Wanted to Know (parenting.answers.com)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Re-read Harry Potter (surgabukuku.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) (atthemovieswithsilver.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (mrmovietimes.com)