While Mum was here, we left her with the kids, while I visited Toastmasters. It was very interesting and kind of fun, but I was petrified when I had to stand up and talk. I had to talk twice. The first time was the beginning of the night, when I had to introduce myself. Everyone else had a quote or fact to relate. All I had was my name lol. The second time I had to talk was at the end of the night when I was asked to say what I thought of the meeting. I was practically whispering, I was so scared!
I have decided to join, though. I think it will be helpful in building my confidence.
- What Happens? (toastmastersinverness.com)
- About (activetoastmaster.wordpress.com)
- The Five Star 5 – Why I Am Loving Toastmasters! (sellleadsucceed.com)
- Supercharging towards Distinguished Toastmaster (orestn.wordpress.com)
- LETTER: New Toastmasters not the first in city (courierpress.com)