“Reading about the pathetic state of public education, we grow teary-eyed for the age of the ‘Little Red Schoolhouse’ – completely unaware of the deplorable conditions of nineteenth-century classrooms (according to one authoritative source, ‘a survey of Brooklyn schools in 1893 listed eighteen classes with 80 – 100 students; one class had 158′).”
~ Harold Schechter in ‘Fiend: The Shocking True Story of America’s Youngest Serial Killer’
- Brands for serial killers (brandsandfilms.com)
- Words with Fiends-Review (38caliberreviews.wordpress.com)
- DeWitt Clinton: Singing the Praises of Free Public Education (theepochtimes.com)
- “DeWitt C-L-I-N-T-O-N Boom:” Singing the Praises of Free Public Education In The Privatized Charter School Era by Danny Schechter (zcommunications.org)
- More in the news on Zero Tolerance (wicoiye.wordpress.com)
What are your thoughts?