Have you ever had one of those days where the kids just won’t stop bickering?
You know the ones – when the house is filled with whingeing and whining and ‘Stop That!’ and ‘Leave me alone!’ and ‘That’s mine!’ and I was playing with that!’ and ‘Give that back!’; when every 30 seconds the dreaded ‘Mu-u-um’ rings out from children keen to dob their siblings in; when no-one seems to find their own toys as interesting as those being used by a brother or sister; when each individual peanut is counted to be sure nobody was shortchanged; when children’s hands and feet seem to take on a life of their own; when, no matter what solution you come up with, everybody feels hard done by.
One of those days when you throw your hands in the air and wonder what you could have been thinking of, having kids.
Have you ever had one of those days?
- Sibling Rivalry (gentlepawspetcare.wordpress.com)
- Daddy Diaries: Sibling Rivalry For Everything? (kfrog.cbslocal.com)
- Stop Fighting (or Maybe Not) (dramykids.com)
- Minimizing Sibling Rivalry (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons shows how to push your sibling’s buttons (joystiq.com)
What are your thoughts?