This is a delicious meal that Storm invented all by himself and cooked with minimal help.
500g spaghetti (we used Kookaburra brand)
500g beef mince
Around a teaspoon of grated carrot
5 slices of beetroot, cut into bite size pieces
1 slice of ham, cut to various lengths and sizes
0.5 cup eggplant, chopped into bite size pieces
0.5 cup of button mushrooms, diced
1 cup of frozen green beans
1 dash Black Pepper
Around 1 teaspoon of salt
Around 1 teaspoon of dried tarragon
Around 0.5 cup of Beef Stock (we used Campbell’s Real Stock Plus, Beef with roasted onion)
1.Add spaghetti to a pot of boiled water and set aside. DO NOT LEAVE IT BOILING!
2.Dice, chop and grate the veges and ham.
3.Fry the beef in vegetable oil or cooking spray until cooked through.
4.Add the carrot, beetroot, ham, eggplant and mushrooms. Stir for a minute or two.
5.Add the salt, pepper and tarragon and stir through.
6.Add the beef stock and stir through.
7.Add the green beans and stir till defrosted and cooked.
8.Strain the spaghetti.
9. Divide the spaghetti between six plates and top with mince mixture.
- slow-cooker spaghetti bolognese | washington dc photographer (stefanieharrington.com)
- Baked Spaghetti with Creamy Pesto (redtri.com)
- S Squared – Spicy Spaghetti Squash Soup. (myelephantring.com)
- Crock Pot Lasagna Soup with Roasted Green Beans (dancingforfood.com)
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce (myrecipeshare.wordpress.com)