After sending out tons of job applications, I was finally offered a job interview. My interview was at Woolies in the Northside Plaza for a checkout chick position. I am pretty confident about it. In fact this interview brings home exactly how far I have come. Even before my agorophobia I would have been very nervous with an upset tummy and stumbling over my words, speaking in a near whisper. Today, though, I felt normal, as though I were having a conversation with a friend. No butterflies, no stuttering, speaking in a good clear voice – no nerves at all in fact. I’m sure my confidence must have come across to the interviewer and will work in my favour. Fingers crossed!
- Interviewing (atyourcervix.blogspot.com)
- Key Tips on How to Relax During a Job Interview (career.answers.com)
- Job Interview Secrets: Prepare With These Sample Interview Questions (jobs.answers.com)
- Snag a Job: Interview Etiquette (jobs.answers.com)
- Perfect Job Interview Questions And Answers (chardayer.wordpress.com)