The assumption that unschooling parents somehow lack awareness of their children’s progress, and therefore require formal evaluation of that progress, is related to the fact that unschoolers function outside the arena of the schools, and our philosophies and methods are not always well understood.
— Jan Hunt in The Unschooling Unmanual
- The Teenage Liberation Handbook (kk.org)
- ‘Unschooling’ – education fad or real alternative? (theconversation.com)
- Making Homeschooling/Unschooling Work (yahuahshomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Unschooling FAQ (raisingthedough.wordpress.com)
- An Introduction to Unschooling: Nothing “UN” About It! (untrainedhousewife.com)
What are your thoughts?