The people who are horrified by the idea of children learning what they want to learn when they want to learn it have not accepted the very elementary psychological fact that people (all people, of every age) remember the things that are important to them – the things they need to know – and forget the rest.
— Daniel Quinn in The Unschooling Unmanual
- Off-Days and Unschooling (homespunkidz.wordpress.com)
- The unschool: Parents opt for less structured education option (vicnews.com)
- The Teenage Liberation Handbook (kk.org)
- There is a Difference Between Learning and Training. Here’s Why it Matters (shoretelsky.com)
- Unschooling FAQ (raisingthedough.wordpress.com)
Yes men ›
What are your thoughts?