We thawed out the other half of the roast and carved off some steaks. These were fried up and served with cold hard-boiled eggs, sliced beetroot and tossed salad. The remaining uncooked beef was returned to the fridge. I haven’t had steak in ages and I thoroughly enjoyed this meal!
- Savory Homemade Horseradish Steak Sauce (barbecue.answers.com)
- 10 Meat Dishes that Will Make You Go Caveman (theflyingfugu.com)
- Sizzling Steak: My Favourite Meal (denizakansoy.wordpress.com)
- Steak & Chaource (thewdvproject.wordpress.com)
- Beef Flank Steak With Olive Oil Herb Rub (cooking.answers.com)
Categories: Thrifty Living