- 500g pasta
- 500g beef mince
- 1-2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 shallot
- half an eggplant
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Rogan Josh curry paste
- 1-2 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 handfuls of shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions. Strain.
- Meanwhile, brown mince in a little oil.
- Add soy sauce and stir through.
- Mix in the pepper and shallots.
- Add the pineapple, eggplant and capsicum. Stir through.
- Stir in the curry paste & BBQ Sauce, then add the water.
- Simmer until done, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta and stir through, ensuring it is well coated.
- Add the cheese and stir it through.
- Eggplant Pasta – With no pasta…?! (crystalsmithfineart.blogspot.com)