1. What is the thing in life you are most proud of accomplishing? Overcoming my Agoraphobia.
2. What is the wildest thing you have ever done? Had sex on the front porch of my MIL’s house.
3. Who or what is your first thought in the morning? What time is it?
4. What’s the most unusual item that you have ever just found? An expensive, fully functional chest of draws left on the side-walk with a sign saying ‘Free’.
5. What’s the one thing you would really like to tell someone but you can’t? I still don’t know.
7. Has there ever been a love in your life that you wished you had never let go? No.
9. If someone gave you $1 million dollars (an anonymous donation), what would you do with the money? Buy a small house and a large car. If there is any left, I would invest it for retirement.
11. What is your favorite way to spend free time when you have it? Blogging.
16. If you could meet ONE person on your friends list [this could mean your blog, Facebook, YouTube – basically anything online] that you’ve never met before, who would it be? CheekyChickenHead (YouTube) or Father Bob (twitter).
17. If you could meet one person, alive or dead, and spend 3 hours with them, who would it be? Voltaire (the goth singer, not the historical figure).
18. If someone gave you 500 dollars, but the catch was you had to use it all frivolously, what would you do? Mani-Pedi, Waxing, Hair, Makeover, New outfit, Dinner out – I’ve never done some of these things – is $500 enough?
19. When you went to high school, did you attend a large high school and have a large class or was it a small school? Average.
20. What was the last piece of clothing you bought and why? Avon version of the Aah Bra because my under-wire bras both died and I heard that style of bra is ultra-comfy. True, by the way. It is THE most comfortable bra I ever wore!
23. Do you lurk on your Instant Messenger to avoid people you don’t want to talk to? I don’t use IMs.
24. If you could take on any profession for a day… what would it be and why? CEO of Microsoft because I just may earn enough to put a deposit on a house!
26. Anything you don’t have the strength, skill or nerve to do, but you’ve dreamt/had a passing fancy about doing? Being a famous artist. Unfortunately I can’t draw to save my life.
28. If you sing in your car…do you stop when someone pulls up along side you? No I dance too (oh I don’t drive though – I’m the passenger lol)
29. Would you go into outer space if given the chance? Definitely not.
32. Metal or ink? Ink
33. Tell us something about yourself that most people do not know. I was raped when I was 12.
35. Name one friend from your past that you have lost contact with that you would like to be re-connected with. I don’t really feel a need to reconnect with anybody.
- Q & A (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- Q & A Revisited (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- Q & A Part 2 (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- Getting to Know Me (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- Lunaticmumology (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
What are your thoughts?