Its been a while since I filled this out, so I thought I might give it another go.
1. If you could build a new house anywhere, where would it be? Probably some place like Richmond — close enough to the city to take advantage of the shopping, but far enough away that it has a rural feel to it.
2. What’s your favourite article of clothing? Jeans
3. Favourite feature of the opposite sex? Smell
4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Smile, It Confuses People by Sandi Thom
5. Where’s your favourite place to be? Home
6. What’s your favourite place to be massaged? Shoulders
7. Where’s your least favourite place to be? Dentist
8. What’s more important, strong mind, or strong body? Both are important, I’d say.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Anywhere between half past seven and half past ten.
10. What’s your favourite kitchen appliance? Blender
11. What makes you really angry? Not being listened to & outright bigotry
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Guitar
13. Favourite colour? Purple
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? Neither. I would like a nice big van that can fit the whole family plus a couple of extras.
15. Do you believe in the afterlife? I believe we go to some kind of Summerland before being re-born.
16. Favourite children’s book? Tikki Tikki Tembo and A Fly Went By
17. What’s your favourite season? Mid Spring. Not too hot, not too cold.
18. What’s your least favourite household chore? Cleaning the toilet.
19. IF you could have one superpower, what would it be? The Will and The Word (Check out the Belgariad by David Eddings if you don’t know what I’m talking about!)
20. If you had a tattoo, what would it be? A little Ballycumber. I’m not sure exactly where I’d put it, though.
21. Can you juggle? No
22. The one person from your past that you could talk with? Past – former best friend. Present – hubby.
23. Favourite day? Thursdays (payday..lol)
24. What’s in the trunk of your car? I really have no idea.
25. Which do you prefer, hamburger or sushi? Sushi
26. What was your best job? Working at Subway
27. Three places that you would like to visit most? Japan, Uluru & New York
28. Favourite flowers? Australian Wildflowers
29. If you had to be named after one of the fifty states, which one would it be? Mississippi, just because I like the way it sounds.
30. What’s your biggest dream? To own a home with a library and enough room for my children and their future families.
- explorations of children’s literature (the-global-educator.com)
What are your thoughts?